We didn't tell anyone Carter's name until after he was born. We had it picked out but i refused to 100% commit to it until i saw him. After we were all cleaned up and everyone came back into the room we announced his name. Well, we are pretty sure we have a name for this one now, but i still feel like i shouldn't tell anyone 100%, i reserve the right to change it at anytime since it isn't set in stone yet until it is on the birth certificate. That said, people are slowly finding out what that name is. I told my sister, who told my mom, who told my dad, etc. I'm just worried that he will come out and he won't "look" like that name. Anyways, i guess i'm kind of superstitious in telling people that that IS his name! So i guess this post doesn't really have a point, just that i really want to share it because it makes him more "real" i guess? Soo i'll put it in invisible font so you have to highlight the text to see it....hehe.
Brody Elton Redfern
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is a cuteee name!
and nice blog! this is my first time here!
I LOVE the name. We just have the one name picked out (did with Analese also). Name choosing is such a challenge for us that we don't even have an alternate name. We did not tell anyone until we were 100% comfortable and committed to this name. But OF COURSE you can change it if you feel the need before it goes on the birth certificate app. But I think you chose a great name!
Cute name! I love how it sounds with Carter too!
If I were you, I wouldn't feel like I couldn't change it if I wanted to. It is YOUR baby after all!!! :)
I LOVE the name too! And I really like how you did the highlight! So cute! LOL
I know how you feel though. Everyone knew the name that we had chosen and Matt really wanted to change it when Aiden was born, but I didn't give his new name any consideration because we had already told everyone. But like Karla said, it is your baby and you have the right to change his name if you want!!!
OMG I LOVEEE it Erin!! Taht's one of the names I wanted if we were having a boy!!
Post a Comment