I am just getting caught up so I have a few comments from your prior posts- I have the same glider rocker you got and love it- it's been used a lot since Cooper was born and we still read books before bed in the chair now.
Did you decide what you wanted to do with your hair? I liked all the versions you posted. I am getting mine cut today but will probably be boring and just get a trim.
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
3 comments:
IMPRESSIVE!! I can't even put on socks anymore (even panties are a challenge LOL)!
Wow- that's great work!
I am just getting caught up so I have a few comments from your prior posts- I have the same glider rocker you got and love it- it's been used a lot since Cooper was born and we still read books before bed in the chair now.
Did you decide what you wanted to do with your hair? I liked all the versions you posted. I am getting mine cut today but will probably be boring and just get a trim.
I painted my toenails throughout my entire pregnancy, even the day before the boys were born - 36w2d with twins that weighed over 12 lbs!
Post a Comment