Tuesday, January 20, 2009

3 Days of Work Left!

I am so excited i only have 3 days left of work! Today, tomorrow and Thursday. I can't wait til i'm done and officially a stay at home mommy again! Brad and i have discussed that i'll have until at least August which gives me a good 6 months with this baby. After that i'm not sure if i'll just go back part time or full time, depends on what jobs are available and how our financial situation is by then. I would LOVE to just be a stay at home mom for another year or two but i'm not sure that is possible. In the mean time i'm just going to enjoy all the time i get with my babies! Just a couple more weeks left with just Carter(unless baby decides to come a little early).

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ya for being at home!!!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE being a stay at home mom!! Isn't it just the best???

Joanna said...

LOL. I love the double count-down. The countdown until the baby comes, and the countdown until NO MORE WORK! I hope you guys can manage a nice long break for you.