Friday, January 9, 2009
The cursed pajamas
Carter has a pair of pajamas that he got from my parents for Christmas that are adorable. They are Carter's brand, navy blue with dogs and frogs on them, the button up soft kind. Well, every time i put them on Carter, he pees the bed. I don't know what it is about them but every single time i've put them on him, he has peed. I packed them in his bag when he went and stayed with my parents last weekend and he peed the bed at their house. He hasn't peed the bed at all ALL week, so i figured i'd give them a try again, SURELY it couldn't be the pajamas, right? Well, to be sure i was going to go in and sneak a pull-up on him before i went to bed because i had just put clean sheets on the bed a couple days ago and didn't feel like having to wash them again. I went in about 11:30 and the bed was SOAKED. Ugh. I've finally learned my lesson. Either don't let him drink anything at all the day he wears those pajamas, or just forget about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is just crazy. I wonder what it is. Maybe he's so soft and comfortable in them he is in a deeper sleep. Good luck!
Ha! (Not to laugh, I know how aggrivating that is), but it's weird it's that one pair of PJ's..they sounds so cute too :(
I know! They are the cutest pj's ever and i'm afraid to put them on him ever again for fear that he'll pee the bed!
Post a Comment