We are going to be moving into my parent's house this spring. My dad got a new job about 4 hours away so they're moving and letting us rent their house. We've been in the process of getting Carter's room ready and my parents also got the baby's crib set up and bedding put on. The crib is in Carter's room right now b/c they're still in the process of moving so they still have furniture in it. Anyways, i just wanted to show off some pictures of the progress.
Light switch cover:

3 comments:
The room is looking great! I am thinking that Devin's room is getting a little "make-over" in the spring and we will probably go with a sports theme as well!
How cute is that?!?! Totally boy and I love it! I bet it just makes you even more exited for baby to arrive right?
We are starting to talk about when we are going to get things all done for the baby. I'm so excited and want to do it NOW! But it will just make me even more anxious for baby to arrive. Come on April 2009!!
Erin - It looks great! Does Carter just love it?!?!?
Love the name BTW...it was on our list for Ian, but one of DH cousins is having a boy and told us they were using that name...
Jennifer
Post a Comment