Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling a tad better.

Thank you so much for all the kind words! I am starting to feel a little better, but still not completely at ease. One of my friends was due on the 24th..but as of last night hadn't gone into labor. She goes to the same doctor as i do, and has been stuck at 3cm for almost 3 weeks now, is having contractions, but they won't admit her or do anything to help her progress at all. I'm just wondering how far they will let her go. That seriously has to be the most frustrating experience for her and i'm worried that the same thing will happen to me. I don't know if they will strip membranes but i had it done when pregnant with Carter and it didn't do anything for me except give me cramps for a few hours. I just really hate this waiting game and if i knew that i would go into labor on my own at least by my due date i would be able to relax. If i knew that they wouldn't let me go past my due date even i would be happy and be able to enjoy the last couple weeks. I'm definitely going to have a lot of questions at my next appointment and they had better listen to me!

No comments: