Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"There's a Giraffe Under There"

Last night Carter woke up in the middle of the night sometime, not sure what time. I remember he was sitting up on the pillow at the top of the bed and i asked him what he was doing. He told me that there was a giraffe under the blanket and it was going to get him. I have no idea where he got that one!! I finally convinced him that there was no giraffe under the blanket and mommy wasn't going to let anything get him and he said "Ok" and got back under the covers and went back to sleep.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Well, that's a new one. Did you ask him where the giraffe's neck was? I don't think one would fit under a blanket.

Erin said...

Haha i should have thought to ask! I was way too tired though!!