Sunday, January 4, 2009

34 weeks


3 more weeks until full term! I'm definitely starting to nest. The baby's car seat and glider/ottoman came in on Friday. I put the glider together pretty much as soon as it was delivered. It came in 3 pieces so it was really easy to do. I vacuumed out my car and wiped down the seats, dashboard, etc. I got the baby's car seat installed behind the passenger seat and moved Carter's car seat over behind the driver's side. I have all Carter's newborn clothes washed and hung up. Baby also got a few outfits for Christmas, too so i think he's set for the first couple months. I'm not sure if he'll be able to fit into Carter's other clothes because he was born in April so the only winter clothes he has are newborn size sleepers and a few 0-3 month outfits. I have 1 pack of newborn diapers, 3 packs of size 1 and 1 pack of size 2, plus i have a bunch of size 1 and 2 saved over that Carter grew out of before the whole pack was used. I hope that lasts us a couple months! I bought some nursing pads, now i just need to get some Lanisoh. I still feel like i have a lot to do before the baby gets here but i still have a little bit of time!

No comments: