Thursday, January 29, 2009

37 Week Appt.

I'm pretty sure nobody reads these appt updates but i still like to have them on here just so i can look back on it. These last appts are really quick and boring but oh well. I am up 20 lbs now and have stayed there for like the past 2 weeks. No complaining there! The less i put on the less i have to take off afterward! Blood pressure was 121/66, which is higher than it normally is but still w/in normal range. Baby's heartbeat sounded great, he is head down and ready to go! I didn't get checked for dilation, i haven't felt anything different to think that anything has changed so we didn't check. Hopefully by next week something is happening. It would be nice to have the baby before my next appt but i doubt that!

5 comments:

LauraC said...

I read the appt updates!

Mel said...

I totally read your appt updates! Hopefully it will be soon for you, but you do want baby to bake as long as possible! (So funny, your appointments sound just like mine with weight gain, BP and everything!)

Kaycee said...

I read them too! :) Sounds like my last few appts

Anonymous said...

I read your updates too!! Sounds like you're doing great though. I can't wait to "meet" your baby boy!

Mama Mia said...

On the undies, I got some cute ones at Sears, and then I finally found a bunch at Walmart, but it was the third walmart I went too, and I don't even like Walmart...