Friday, January 16, 2009
35 Week Appt
I had my 35 week appt at 35w5d. I'm up 18.5 lbs now, blood pressure was fine, baby's heartbeat was 160s. I had the group b strep test done and the dr. insisted on checking my cervix b/c i have been having tons of pressure down there, especially when i pee. I am 1cm but still long. She said baby's head is 'right there', which is great! I was telling her how i was induced a week early with Carter b/c of his size and she felt around and said no way was i having another 8 lb baby this time. I'm smaller this time and haven't gained as much weight either. She said he would be 7ish lbs. Whew! She said she had a lady the other day that she guessed her baby would be 5 lbs and baby was 5lb 1oz...so i'm hoping she's accurate! I'm still holding out hope for 1st week of February. I would love a Super Bowl baby..we'll see. My next appt is next Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment