thump.........thump......really slow. She kept it on there and it eventually got back up to normal but it really freaked me out! She listened for much longer than she normally does and we concluded that he was just sleeping b/c after we got done listening he was moving like crazy, whereas all morning he really wasn't. I've been really monitoring him for movement since then and will definitely not be afraid to go in if i don't think i feel him enough! She didn't check me for dilation, we're just going to wait til my next appt. By then i hope i've made more progress! I was bored earlier today so i tried doing some "artsy" pictures. I am definitely not artistic but i think they turned out cute!
Here's just my regular 37 week pic:





6 comments:
Oh my gosh! Could you be any more cute?! Love the pics, you look fabulous!
Love those pics! You are so very cute! I love that you are wearing non-maternity jeans too! You belong in a magazine!
Those pics are great!
I LOVE the artsy pics!
Those are great pictures! You look wonderful!
Post a Comment