Friday, January 16, 2009
Mini Freak-out!
Okay, i know i have about 4 weeks til my due date still, but i had a mini freak-out earlier! When the doctor handed me the little slip to give to the front desk nurse to schedule my next appt she said "see you next week...unless we see you before!" She said it really could be any day now. I'm not even going to be full term until the 25th. Really, you shouldn't scare a pregnant lady like that! I'm not ready at all for this baby. Okay, i know i complain about being pregnant but ANOTHER human being to take care of? Wow, i'm going to go insane. I'm sure this baby isn't going to come for at least 2 more weeks but i still have a LOT to do around here, and i'm starting to get sad for Carter, b/c he won't be the only one anymore. So i got my hospital bag halfway packed, just to pass some time. I put in my coming home outfit, few pairs of underwear, nursing bra, socks, all my travel toiletries like shampoo, conditioner, etc., baby's coming home outfit, baby book, sling, boppy pillow and receiving blankets. I still need to get a hat and booties b/c i'm sure it will be COLD when we leave the hospital. I also still need to get a few essentials for me, too! My car's still dead so i'll just have to wait til Brad gets home and maybe i'll run to Wally World real quick. Oh, and i should mention that i had a mini panic attack yesterday morning at about 5am. I don't know why, my mind just wouldn't settle down and my heart was racing. I eventually calmed down enough to fall back asleep though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am sorry about the panic attack and the doctor slipping up OH and about your car! I hope everything works out! :o)
Wow! I can't beleive it is so close!
Post a Comment