Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Two Songs i Can't get out of my head!

Every time i hear these two songs on the radio i seriously can't get them out of my head for the rest of the day. I don't even know all the words to them so i keep singing the same parts over and over in my head. One of them is Pink's new song Sober. I LOVE it!

P!nk "Sober" Music Video





The other one is All-American Rejects- Gives You Hell. I can't decide if i like this song or not. It's just really catchy. Don't know why this video is so small, btw.

All-American Rejects "Gives You Hell" Music Video



Gives You Hell Video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Pink. I bought the Funhouse cd a while ago and listen to it all the time. Zoey loves the "So What" song. So cute to hear her sing it!