Monday, January 5, 2009
Sweetest Story!
Okay so i was crying earlier (pregnant hormonal mess) and Carter was really concerned. He kept saying "Mommy don't be sad." "Mommy why you crying for?" and kept pointing to my face and asking why i had "wet" on my face. Then he said he needed a napkin to help me with my tears. I got out a kleenex and handed it to him and he started wiping my tears off. Then the funniest part, he put the kleenex up to my nose and said "Blow!" LOL he made me blow my nose! Then he went and threw the kleenex away for me and came back and gave me a hug! He is such a sweet little boy! I should mention that he has always been very affectionate as far as giving me hugs and kisses randomly but lately he has put it into overdrive. I wake up every morning to him giving me kisses and he tells me he's going to help me get out of bed. Usually he will say "love you, too!" after i tell him first, but the other night we were laying in bed watching tv and he was playing with my hair and he just turned to me and said "I love you Mommy!" Makes my heart melt. I'm going to be one spoiled lady with not one but TWO mommy's boys! (trust me, i'll make sure they know that when they get married that their wife is number 1 though)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awww, what a sweetie. I love when Cooper wants to be cuddly and sweet!
What a sweetie! I would have just melted.
Aww. So sweet. I totally agree. I want mamas boys UNTIL they get married, and then I will make sure they know that it is ok for the wife to become #1. I hate how my MIL makes mark feel guilty, and chose. Anyway! Such a sweet story!
Aww that is such a sweet story. I love when our little boys are so sweet to their mommas!!!
So sweet!
Post a Comment