Monday, January 12, 2009

OOA

Is there such a thing? Obsessive Organizer's Anonymous?? If so, can i join? Seriously, that's all i've been doing is organizing and re-organizing every room in our apt!! I've re-organized my closet, Carter's closet twice, Carter's whole room about 3 times, and the living room twice! I still have the hallway closet to tackle, but i don't have time today. I'm getting ready to set up the swing and get the changing pad out to set up on the dresser(for now until we get moved). I just washed the receiving blankets i plan on taking to the hospital and found another tub of Carter's size N-3mo clothes that i have to wash and hang up. It just sucks that i can't be finishing up the nursery b/c we aren't moving for a couple more months! So i'm just stuck re-organizingevery room in our tiny apt until then. A nesting pregnant lady needs SOMETHING to organize and clean!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have plenty to clean over here and I am a pregnant woman! But obviously not one who is nesting yet....and I didn't the first time either.