Monday, January 5, 2009

Can't Stop Cleaning!

Oh my gosh i can't stop cleaning or thinking about cleaning. Yesterday i cleaned out my car, moved Carter's car seat over behind the driver's side and installed baby's car seat behind the passenger side. I dusted everything, vacuumed, and put 5 loads of clean laundry away. Saturday i cleaned both toilets, inside and out, spotless. I also scrubbed out both sinks. Today i scrubbed both showers, something i really wanted to get done yesterday but didn't have time to! Next on my list is to go through me and Brad's closet, and get rid of everything we don't need!! I have clothes from 4-5 years ago that i still have hanging out in there that i need to get rid of! Brad has tons of clothes that have been hanging in his closet since we got married that i have yet to see him wear. So that will be my next project. Right now, is nap time! Pray that Carter cooperates!!!!

5 comments:

Kaycee said...

Goodness, that's the ONLY part of pregnancy I miss. LOL! I had such a clean house and now it's crazy messy.

Rebecca said...

Could you please come to my house?

Jennifer said...

I cleaned out my van before Ian was born, except for the vacuming because I couldn't physically do it! It still hasn't gotten done! I say get it done while you still can!!!!
Jennifer

~Emily~ said...

Oh I miss those days!! Now I have no motivation!

Joanna said...

I really need to borrow a nesting pregnant woman. I think that's the only way my house will ever feel clean again.