Friday, February 20, 2009

Of All the Luck...

I noticed a couple days ago that Carter sounded stuffy. I didn't think too much about it but then he started coughing. He woke up yesterday so congested and coughing...great. So i have a sick 2 year old and will be having a baby in 3 days max. He hasn't had a fever so i'm just hoping it's a cold. His coughing just seems to be from the drainage from his nose. He isn't sluggish or acting sick and his ears aren't bothering him. Also, Brad and i are now getting runny noses. I am drinking orange juice like it's going out of style and plan on staying in as much as possible this weekend. Hopefully by Monday we're better.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, I hope you all feel better soon!

-Bridget said...

That stinks! Hope you're doing well for Monday.

Reagan got hand foot and mouth disease just as I had Bailey so we weren't able to let her come to the hospital at all and had to have her stay with family for a week. It was a really frustrating time. Hope you don't have to go through that too.

MyWorld said...

Ugh! My daughter had hand, foot & mouth right before our baby was born, too. How weird.

Not that this is probably very encouraging, but maybe the "bug" will be enough to convince your body to start labor on its own before Monday.

Feel better. Throw in some DVDs and get as much rest as you can this weekend!

Jennifer said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon! I really hope that you can go in to labor on your own! I waited until I was 8 days past my due date for an induction, and luckily it went very quickly...
hopefully your next post will have new baby pics!

Steph said...

Hope you all (but esp. you with your dday coming up!) feel better soon. We all have runny noses here too.