Wednesday, February 25, 2009

He's Finally Here!

Brody Elton Redfern was born at 11:39am on Monday, February 23rd. He weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 19 1/4 in long. He is absolutely perfect! The delivery was so much better than Carter's and i feel great! Well...my nipples KILL but other than that, i feel great. I'm still in shock that i was a week overdue and he was still smaller than Carter was, but my body is thankful! ;) I'll be back later to post the birth story.

This one is about half an hour after he was born:



An hour or so after he was born:



First night:

15 comments:

Stacey said...

Congrats. He is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad that everything went so well for you!

Mel said...

Awwww!! He is so precious and perfect looking! Congratulations! I was so excited to see the new post on your blog! I have really been watching it for the news! So glad it all went well for you. Yeah, my nipples did not feel so good at first either, but it did get better. I'm so happy for you!

Kati said...

Congrats! He is adorable!!

Stephanie said...

AWWWW!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see more pics. Hope that everyone is feeling well and Carter is adjusting to life with Brody!

London said...

So sweet! Congrats again!

Sarah said...

Congrats! What a sweet little face.

Joanna said...

Congrats!

He's adorable and he looks so tiny. I guess he needed to cook for an extra week.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He's so handsome and perfect looking. How are you feeling? How is Carter adjusting to big brotherhood?

I was so excited to see this blog first thing this morning!! :)

MyWorld said...

Hooray! Congratulations! He's so beautiful!

Rebecca said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is gorgeous!

Karla said...

Oh congratulations Erin! He is precious!!

Maria said...

He is so beautiful. So glad you are doing well.

Karen said...

Congratulations on the arrival of Brody! Glad to hear everything went well.