Sunday, February 8, 2009

39 Weeks

Wow--only 7 days left until my due date. I can't believe it! Well, since i was induced at exactly 39 weeks with Carter i thought i'd put on a comparison picture on here of the two pregnancies.

Here i am the night before being induced with Carter. (38w6d)



And here is today at 39 weeks exactly. I don't feel as big as i was with Carter but i think i look like i am! Ugh...

6 comments:

Kati said...

You have a beautiful stretch mark free belly! I'm jealous!!

Erin said...

Oh, i do have a couple stretch marks..where my belly button ring goes. Thankfully they aren't noticeable when not pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I think you look smaller this time around! NOT that you looked big with Carter at all either! You are so beautiful when pregnant! :)

Jennifer said...

I think you look smaller this time too....you look great both times! Good luck and I can't wait to see pics of the new little one!

Mel said...

I'm so excited for you! I would send you labor dust, but I did not go into labor so I guess I don't have any LOL!

Karla said...

You definitely look smaller this time around Erin!!! Adorable!!! GL!!!