Monday, February 16, 2009

Still Here, Still Pregnant

I promise i will update when it's time to leave for the hospital..unless i'm out and about when the time comes. I'm having my sister bring her laptop to the hospital but i'm not sure if they have WiFi there or not. If they do i will be updating as soon as possible. I have lots of people needing an update through Facebook also, so i will be doing that as well. So far today, i'm feeling fine...i'm so SICK of feeling good! lol i mean, if i felt miserable at least maybe that would mean the time was coming but no, i feel absolutely fine!!! Seriously, how do i make it not so comfortable for him in there! I went on over an hour long walk yesterday(in the freezing cold) and also did my exercise dvd last night and had a decent amount of BH contractions but that's about it...i'm going to my parent's house in a little bit to wash our sheets and make my sister go on a nice, long walk with me again. I plan on doing some laps up and down their stairs, too. In all honesty though, i just really would like to have this baby out by Friday, i could deal with that. I'm really hoping that at my appt Thursday they tell me that they can get me in to do that. If they tell me i have to wait until Monday to be induced...i think i'll start bawling right there in the office, then again, if i do that maybe they'd take pity on me and go ahead and let me come in on Friday... I have legit reasons for being induced before Monday. My brother in law and his girlfriend are coming home this weekend and i would hate for them to have to leave without seeing the baby..that and i will NOT be a good person to be around and don't want to be a huge bitch when they're home. My parents live 4 hours away and while my mom can come back when i go into labor, my dad has to wait until the weekend b/c of work and i'd hate for him to have to wait until Friday night to see his new grandson when if i have him this Friday, he'd have all weekend to see him before he has to head back.

4 comments:

~Emily~ said...

Good luck!!

Sarah said...

It is NOT FAIR that they let people go past their due dates...I have been there.
I am sending you positive thoughts!

Rebecca said...

I have a tip....do not put on make up or anything at your next appointment. Look tired and disheveled. They may take pity on you! It worked for me 3 out of 4 kids!
Good luck!

Erin said...

Hmmm...maybe i should do that. I get all dolled up for every appt so maybe looking all haggared will be better! What sucks is there are 3 drs in the practice and i've seen the same one the last 3 appts and now i have to see a different one...