Sunday, February 22, 2009
On the Mend..I think..
Yesterday was the worst of the sickness. Carter and i hadn't slept in like 2 nights b/c of our stuffy noses and his cough. We took him to the doctor yesterday and he has an ear infection. Luckily, his cough isn't anything and now he has some medicine and seems to be doing a lot better today. I feel much better, too. I used a Sinus Rinse 3 times-twice yesterday and once this morning...and i think it ended up making it worse. I had Brad go out and get me some Afrin this morning and it did the job! I can breathe again! We all finally got a good night's sleep last night and are just staying home resting today. I Lysol'd the whole house and we are going to be washing all the sheets and blankets later on today. Carter is going to stay with the in-laws tonight since we have such an early morning tomorrow. I hope i can get some sleep tonight but i doubt i will b/c i'm just so excited to meet my baby tomorrow! I am still in denial that i will have another baby. These 41 weeks have really flown by! Prayers and well wishes are definitely welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Glad you're feeling a bit better! I'm sick too, again! I will be thinking about you and praying for you tomorrow. I hope that all goes smoothly!
I hope everyting goes well tomorrow! It is so exciting!
All I can say is TYLENOL PM! I took it the night before I was induced with Ian and slept like a baby! Hope you get a good nights sleep and that everyone is well in the morning! Good luck! Can't wait to see the new little one!
Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see baby pics!
I am glad youa re feeling better Erin! I am so excited for you, I can't even imagine how YOU must feel!!! Best of luck to you. Can't wait to hear about it/see pics!!!!
Good luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you and praying for you!!
Glad you're feeling better. Even though I know the last few weeks have dragged on for you, it still seems unreal that your baby will be here tomorrow!! Good luck, and prayers for a speedy and healthy delivery!
Good luck! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!
I'm so looking forward to hearing how things go for you and I can't wait to "meet" your new baby boy!!
Good luck tomorrow! I will be thinking of you. Can't wait to see pics of your baby boy!!
How exciting!! Good luck to you, I can't wait to see pics! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!!!
I can't wait to get an update!! I hope you are totally enjoying your precious baby now and I hope you feel really good!
Post a Comment