Friday, February 6, 2009

I Did it Again

Well, i decided to chop my hair again. It was already starting to take too long to style, and i can't imagine having to do that with not one, but two kids to take care of. It seemed like anytime we had to go somewhere it would take at least 2 hours for me to shower, get dressed, do make-up, do hair, get Carter dressed, etc. Now, my shower is MUCH shorter, it only takes about 5 minutes to dry my hair as opposed to about 15, and maybe 5-10 minutes tops to flat-iron it as opposed to about 25. Much easier!! I can actually envision myself being able to style it decently with the baby in the mix, too! We'll see i guess!

By the way...i cannot WAIT to be able to fake-bake again. I HATE being so pale!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks sooooo good!!

Steph said...

Love the new do!

Rebecca said...

Love it! Very cute and stylish!

Karla said...

Super cute!!!

London said...

Very cute! I've always wanted that same haircute, but my face is too round for it. You have the perfect bone structure to pull it off, though!

Mel said...

Your haircut is adorable!! I wish I was brave enough to get a haircut. But every time I have cut my hair short I don't like it and can't wait for it to grow back out. Just my face. But short hair looks really really good on you!

Kati said...

I love your hair.. it is absolutely gorgeous!

~Emily~ said...

It's looks so good on you!!