Monday, February 16, 2009

New Pics

Here are some recent pics of Carter and my 39.5 week belly pic. I still haven't taken a 40 week pic yet...i plan on taking one right before we leave for the hospital..whenever that is....


Opening a present on Valentine's Day:

Looking handsome:


Poor thing thinks that you have to pull up your shirt for every picture..lol


Giving mommy some love:

Carter and his "Island of Sodor" if you have boys you know what i'm talking about..(and he got even more trains and track for Valentine's Day)


Here i am last Thursday...39.5 weeks:

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW...I wish my belly looked like that at 39 weeks! You look great.
I love how Carter lifts his shirt!

Sarah said...

That picture with his shirt up is priceless!

London said...

Cute pics! You still look great. I think Carter is the only kid I know who has just as many trains as Elijah!

Joanna said...

Unfortunately, I'm all too familiar with Sodor.

I'm sending you lots of labor dust!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who's belly is cuter, yours or Carters!

I'm so glad I don't have to worry about my house being overrun by trains! Although if this one is a boy I'm sure we'll be there eventually. Right now I'll settle for princess stuff!

Hope the baby isn't too comfy in there and decides to come out soon!

Mama Mia said...

You look great, I was just stopping by to check on you

-Bridget said...

As cute and impressive as these pictures are, I hope the next pictures we get to see are of the new baby. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to see how you're doing! Hope you're feeling well!

Sarah said...

Checking in to see if there is any news. Can't wait to hear!