Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is it really February??

Seriously, this weather is amazing! We went on a nice long walk yesterday afternoon and had the windows open in our house! It was 60 degrees here! I love having the windows open and being able to smell the fresh air. It was a tad windy but still decent enough for us to go outside. We went on a little walk again earlier today but it's a little too windy to go for too long. I think we'll try to go again in a little bit. I sure hope all this walking will start stirring things up for me!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Are you gonna have a sweet little Valentine baby? Or maybe with your walking it will be a pre-Valentine baby!

Erin said...

I'm hoping it's a pre-Valentine baby!!! But who knows..i took Carter on 3 different pretty long walks today and don't feel too much going on in there. Maybe some increased BH but that's about it. Actually, my back is hurting, too but i don't think that's related to labor..i think i'm just out of shape!

Jenny/Moravia said...

Hopefully those walks are getting things moving, they never worked for me.