Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Sorry I Haven't Been Keeping Up

I haven't really been reading or commenting on everyone's blogs. My mind is so consumed with getting everything done here around the house, spending as much time with Carter as i can, and then sitting around just wishing i'd go into labor already! I've been trying to keep as active as possible, and i believe it's helping, maybe not sending me right into labor, but it's helping me progress. I just can't really focus on much else. I hope i can get back into the swing of things soon, but i'm sure adding a newborn into the mix will make it worse for a while. Sorry i've been absent!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Totally understand! Just try to update us as soon as you can, because I will be watching your blog for the good news!!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about not updating all the time! We all understand that you're busy.

As long as you update when that sweet baby boy is here! How are you feeling?

Joanna said...

Makes perfect sense to me. You're working on the finishing touches now, which I swear just sucks your brain dry. I'm willing to wait a little while for a post knowing that one of these days we will be getting baby pictures.

Mel said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Just thinking of you and really really wondering if you have your sweet little baby.