I saw your comment on my blog and I can't believe you are still here! I'm gonna bet that you don't make it til Monday. Go on lots of walks and do those other tricks that people do to go into labor ; )
Yay!! Of course I'm hoping he will decide to come on his own this weekend, but it's nice to know that you have a date in case he doesn't come. Best of luck to you!!
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
7 comments:
Good Luck...I Wish you the best.
I saw your comment on my blog and I can't believe you are still here! I'm gonna bet that you don't make it til Monday. Go on lots of walks and do those other tricks that people do to go into labor ; )
Oh....i've been walking like there's no tomorrow and working out, etc. One good thing is that i will be in excellent shape once he does come out!
Yay!! Of course I'm hoping he will decide to come on his own this weekend, but it's nice to know that you have a date in case he doesn't come. Best of luck to you!!
Best of luck! I will be thinking of you!
Good luck! And congratulations now!!
I have been wondering abotu you
Post a Comment