Friday, December 12, 2008

SERIOUSLY Awesome Steals!

I decided to go to Target on a whim just a while ago to look for a shirt to wear to a party tomorrow night. We got there and there were like 5 racks of 50-75% off clothes in the maternity section! Most of the shirts were $6-9 and they also had a rack of winter coats that were 40% off. I got 4 shirts and a coat for $35.87! I would have bought more but we still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do. Here are my deals:

Originally $39.99
Bought for $9.98
Originally $19.99
Bought for $4.98
Originally $14.99
Bought for $3.74
Originally $29.99
Bought for $7.48


Originally $24.99
Bought for $6.24

5 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Holy deals!!!! Awesome, I wish I lived near a Target, I'd SO be there!! Cute clothes!

Kaycee said...

Wow!! Good shopping girl! I loveeee bargains :) You're gonna be stylin' at that party :)

Steph said...

Wow- those are great finds!

Karla said...

Cute! Good finds!

London said...

I got some great bargains there yesterday too. I love Target clearence!

Haha my word verification is a blu rat