Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Which do you like best?

I am constantly changing my hair, if you haven't noticed by now. ;) It seems like i'm always dying it, highlighting it, cutting it, then growing it out, i never have had like a signature style. So i'm going to post some pictures and see if you all can help me decide which looks the best on me. I just get bored easily with myself and my hair's easiest to change. I just want to know what way i look best.

New Year's Eve 05..about 20 weeks pregnant with Carter:

About 6-7 months pregnant with Carter in this one.


Week or so before i had Carter:

August 06:
October 06
Late November 06. I decided to chop it all off:

I think this is March 07..i decided to lighten it up a bit:

August 07:
Darkened it again in Sept. 07 and started growing it out again:

This is Feb 08: (camera date is off)

May 08..couple weeks before i got pg:

August 08:

Really dark again in my 21 week pic:

Remember my self-highlights:

And now:
So i've had long, short, blonde, dark..which do you prefer?

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

LOL i'm the same way!
I like short with highlights!

Karla said...

I love all of your looks!!! I think my favorite might be Aug 08 though. :)

Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

Hi! I found you thru Kaycee. I like it now or last August! It's soo pretty either way! I just did a post like this too! I miss my blonde hair sooo much! Have a good pregnancy!