Friday, December 19, 2008
Planning ahead..
LOL I'm already planning what i'm going to buy with one of my gift cards i get for Christmas. I always get a gift card to Target from Brad's mom's side(we draw names) and i plan on getting this with it this year. I HATE hospital gowns and want to feel pretty afterwards! The rest of them i plan on using after i have the baby because it seems like after you have a baby you just don't have anything to wear!!! I'm thinking about getting some of these jeans once i lose most the baby weight. I really like this shirt. This one, too. You can never have too many zip-up hoodies, IMO. Ooooh i can't wait to be able to shop for regular clothes again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute stuff!
I feel the same way about hossy gowns. I like your choice!
Oooo - I gotta have the nursing nightgown. So pretty! I have a hole in my fave nightgown and Analese keeps saying that I need to get a new one at the store and I keep reminding her that I have b-day and Christmas coming up and she should tell Daddy that mommy needs a new nightgown LOL!
Love the nursing gown. So pretty! And it looks so comfy!
Love those zip-up hoodies!! Hmmmm.... I may have to make a call to my dh while he's at the mall!!!
Cute! Maybe your nursing nighty will go on sale after Christmas?? GL!
Post a Comment