Today i am 32 weeks pregnant! I was just messing around trying on some random clothes since it's like 150 below outside so we have been stuck inside all day and I decided to take some pictures.
I love this dress but it didn't fit me right during the summer:
LOL Pre-preg tank top and I can't believe these shorts still fit me:
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You look so pretty! I love baby bumps! And I'm loving your striped sweater and dress. Too cute! You're maternity clothes are so much cuter than mine were!
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
10 comments:
You look so pretty! I love baby bumps! And I'm loving your striped sweater and dress. Too cute! You're maternity clothes are so much cuter than mine were!
You look fantastic!
I love that first dress on you! You look ready for a tropical babymoon :)
You look so good!
Now THAT is a baby bump. An adorable one to, by the way. I lvoe your hair too.
You are so stinkin cute Erin!!! Loving your baby bump!!!
Cute!!! I love all of them :) Like I said on facebook you are soo close..yay! I can'twait to see what name yall have picked out
You look so adorable!! I LOVE the beautiful dress!
Thank you so much for all the nice comments! I am starting to feel like a huge pale whale.
you look great!!
i am due feb 14th with a boy.
i own that pink and white dress, in black and white, and i am obsessed with it. seriously. haha.
i just went down to florida (i live in CT) and i was able to wear it with my bump, i was in heaven!!!
Post a Comment