Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am so BORED and annoyed.

Oh my gosh i am so bored out of my mind. I don't even know why because i have plenty i could be doing but i'm just too lazy to do it! Carter is driving me completely insane and i feel terrible but he is really getting on my nerves! ALL the kid wants to do is watch Thomas the train!! I can't remember when i watched anything other than that! I just wanted to get on the computer for a little bit while he was playing with his train set and 2 seconds after i left the room he came running in to where i'm at and started climbing up on me wanting me to turn Thomas on the computer! He repeats it over and over and over every 2 seconds. He is constantly climbing on me and jumping on me even though i tell him repeatedly not to and he knows he is being bad but he just does it on purpose because he knows it annoys me. He hits my stomach sometimes too. He knows there is a baby in there and will kiss and hug my belly, too but when he gets bored or if heaven forbid i have to do something like clean the kitchen or pick up the living room and he doesn't get all of my attention he just gets mad. I know it's because he is bored too but i just have no energy whatsoever to do much with him considering i'm a little over 33 weeks pregnant. I have so much to do around the house but again, i have no energy to do it! I would just like to be able to relax for once! This pregnancy has flown by until now, and now i feel like it's just at a stand still. I just want it to be OVER! Of course, i want the baby to bake a little longer and be ready but i just wish i could skip to 37 weeks so i will be full term! If anyone wants a mental picture of me right now, you can just envision me banging my head against the wall......

1 comment:

House of Blues said...

Oh, (((HUGS))) Hang in there. I know its so hard. I still get annoyed with Konnor alot, and I feel so bad for it, but he is the same way. When I am feeding the baby on cleaning or just trying to sit for a sec. he will climb all over me and drive me crazy. It will get better, and I know you feel like you have forever left, but before you know it the baby will be here and then he will understand more. I thought of an idea to help keep konnor out of my hair and it is helping...I put up all of his new toys and during the day when he starts getting antsy, I tell him its toy time and we get out one of the new toys and that keeps him busy for a while. Also, how about limiting the movie to when you need to do something, that way he is occupied. Konnor is really into movies, and right now he has movie time that leads into nap, and he will watch almost all of the movie before falling asleep and that gives me like 3 to 3.5 hours to clean and get stuff done!! Whenever I let him watch the movie whenever he wants though he is not interested at nap time, so by limiting it to that one time, it gets him to watch the whole thing then!! Anyway,,,sorry for the novel. I just so feel your pain! Hang in ther and I hope it gets better soon!