Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dilemma!! Please Help ASAP!!

I'm trying to figure out if this is okay for our Christmas Card picture. Brad is all paranoid b/c his lips are really chapped and thinks they look really red. Do you think they look bad in this picture? Be honest, b/c i don't want to send these out to everyone and have him look bad. I am making our cards on Snapfish.com so there will be a Christmas border around it which i think makes it look 10 times better!

5 comments:

House of Blues said...

OK, I could tell that his lips are chapped on the top, but it think it is probably only because you told us. Otherwise I think it is a great pic! I hope that helps! You look great BTW, and Carter of course is a doll!

Lisa and Curtis said...

Awe, this is a great pic! I would totally use it!

Kaycee said...

Yeah I agree with Steph, I would have never noticed unless you said something.
I think it's a GREAT pic (honestly!!)

Stephanie said...

They look a little red...but just like Steph and Kaycee said...not that noticable!

Fullerton Family said...

They do look red, but mostly because I was looking for it! It's a really cute picture, btw!