Thursday, December 18, 2008
I have nothing interesting to say...
I haven't posted in a few days and it's just because i don't really feel like i have anything interesting to say or any cute new pictures to share. I'm going to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow and i'm praying that-that really bad ice storm that was supposed to start at 6pm tonight but didn't-doesn't start tomorrow! I HAVE to finish shopping at least for my side because we're having Christmas at my parent's house on Saturday and i have to work tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon..ugh. Plus, i hate not having as much money as i'd like to spend on everyone, which depresses me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck finishing up your shopping! I totally understand not having enough money to go around. This year we all decided to draw names and it has taken so much pressure and stress out of the holidays for me! Although I still haven't bought my one gift for the one person I got!
Post a Comment