I have taken a picture of Carter under our Christmas tree every year. This year, he didn't cooperate very well. I'll probably try again in a couple days but here is what i got this morning as well as the pictures from previous Christmases.
Oh, *sniff, sniff* these always make me so sad!! I see other peoples kids and think "Man they are getting big", then Im like "OH, wait...He is the same age as Konnor..." What is happening to our "May06Babies" ?? I love the pics, he is so adorable!
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
5 comments:
Ok, the second to last one cracked me up!! What a silly boy!!
Oh, *sniff, sniff* these always make me so sad!! I see other peoples kids and think "Man they are getting big", then Im like "OH, wait...He is the same age as Konnor..." What is happening to our "May06Babies" ??
I love the pics, he is so adorable!
Wow he's getting so big! I love the last two!
LOVE comparison pics!! He looks so much bigger..seems like we were just seeing the one from last year. lol! I love the one of him laying down..haha!
Our boys are getting so big. The comparison pics just make it all the more obvious. What a ham he's become.
Post a Comment