I got this in a pregnancy weekly email this morning.
Week 29.
Hi Erin,
this is a good time to learn to "power nap" during the day. Practicing how to nap now is a good idea because you will need a nap almost every time you put the baby down in the beginning. Learning to make the most of naps can minimize fatigue and keep you well-rested and feeling great!
And just how do they expect me to be able to do this with an almost 3 year old who doesn't nap most the time???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LMAO! I'm sure Carter is going to go along with that *rolling eyes* Plus, do people really need to practice how to nap?
I can't even tell you how many of those "tips" do not even apply with twins!
Good luck with that one Erin!!!
Post a Comment