Can you believe it? In 14 weeks or less i'll have a new baby! It's going by so fast, yet so slow at the same time. I'm just glad that we have the Holidays coming up to keep me occupied with my time so i'm not constantly counting down the weeks. I feel great, although i think i got my first kick in the ribs a few minutes ago. I'm not sure if that's what it was, b/c Carter never kicked me in my ribs, he just pretty much hung out right out front in the middle and didn't bother them. Oh well, at least if it was a kick in the ribs it means the baby is head down then! Here are a couple pics. In the one with the gray shirt, i think the baby had balled itself up b/c it is just poking out there!

This one is 26w3d:

4 comments:
So CUTE! I really can't believe you only have 14 weeks left..it goe so fast the second time!
You look super cute and are making me want to be preggo again, dang it!!
Wow 26 weeks already?! Cute!
Your belly is so cute! =)
Post a Comment