Sunday, November 30, 2008

Honesty Award

Thank you Karla from Live well, Laugh often, Love much for this award!

Here are the rules that you agree to when you accept this award:


“When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. List if you can and/or dare at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!”


1. I am NOT a morning person and having kids hasn't made it much easier.


2. I absolutely hate being pregnant. I really do appreciate the final outcome, but HATE the 9 long months it takes to get there!


3. I spend way too much time on the computer every day!


4. I love proving people wrong.


5. I don't like donuts.


6. I love alcohol.


7. I hate driving.


8. I have smoked weed before.


9. I hate sex when i'm pregnant. Poor hubby.


10. I've had a glass of wine here and there this pregnancy.


I nominate the following brillant blogs to receive the Honesty Award!

1. Joanna

2. Mel

3. Kimberly

4. Kara

5. Jen

6. Kaycee

7. London

No comments: