Friday, November 7, 2008

Update

I went in this morning for an ultrasound on my kidneys and everything seemed to be fine. The tech said she would get the pictures to the doctor and if there were any problems she would call me right away and i didn't receive any calls today from the doctor so i'm guessing everything is fine. I haven't had any cramps at all since two nights ago but i've been forcing myself to drink tons of water and NO pop at all! I really think that i was just getting dehydrated and that's what caused the cramping. I know i don't drink enough water to begin with and being pregnant i'm supposed to be drinking a lot more! The only way i will drink water is if i buy bottled water. I've been buying the 24 packs and just making myself drink them all day long. It sucks because i already pee 50 times a day and now i'm just going even more! But anyways, that's an update on me!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Scary! I am glad you are feeling better!

Kaycee said...

Oh wow girl I just saw your last update along with this one. I'm so sorry you had to go through that..how scary!

I agree about the dehydration. I easily got that way and felt terrible, had fever, etc.. Take care of yourself!

Karla said...

Glad things are okay for you and your little bean!