Monday, November 17, 2008
I WAS going to post my 27 week pic.....
But apparently my USB cord plug-in spot is broken!! I went to plug it in and it wouldn't go in all the way, so i looked at it closely and one of the prongs is bent...great!!! So i'm going to try to see if i can move it back but seriously?? I NEED to be able to get pictures on the computer! I can't even put them on a CD and load them that way, b/c that is broken, too. Ugh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your computer only has one USB port? It should have a few more. Look around and see if you do, you might have other things already plugged into them.
I agree with London. See if you can find another port. I think most computers have at least three. Your keyboard may even be plugged into one if you are using a desktop.
I have 2 in the front but i never thought about looking in the back. I'll try that!
Post a Comment