Try going in like you are going to add a blog. Click save and go back out and see if your blog list is there. That happened to me before. Weird and IDK why. I just logged out and back in and re-saved my blog list and something that I did restored it.
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
2 comments:
Try going in like you are going to add a blog. Click save and go back out and see if your blog list is there. That happened to me before. Weird and IDK why. I just logged out and back in and re-saved my blog list and something that I did restored it.
I have been having issues with blogger today as well. I had things missing, then they would be there if I logged back in.
Post a Comment