I can't believe Brody is already one month old today. Actually, it feels like so much longer than one month. The past couple nights have been a little better sleeping wise. Last night we slept from 11-3:45 and then went back to sleep around 4:30 or so and then got back up at 6ish, back down at 6:30 and up again at around 8. He is starting to smile more now and a couple days ago he started cooing. It's so cute. I can't wait for him to start the big smiles and laughs. Carter loves holding him and Brody's starting to tolerate letting him for a little bit. He's starting to fit into his 0-3 month clothes and is pretty much grown out of newborn diapers but i'm trying to use up my last pack of them so i'm squeezing him into them. :)

2 comments:
What a cutie! I'm so glad he is sleeping a little better for you.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Post a Comment