So cute! I had one more thought about your blog list not showing up. You could try changing your whole template. I had to do that when I first started my blog.
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
5 comments:
OMG Erin, he is soo cute! I think he looks JUST like YOU!
So cute! I had one more thought about your blog list not showing up. You could try changing your whole template. I had to do that when I first started my blog.
He's so cute!! Can't believe he is already a month old!
What a cutie! Love the butt!
AWwwww, Batman had that same bear on the butt onesie when he was a baby! *tear*
Post a Comment