Well, i'm not Irish but my name is and if there is any day that allows me to dress myself and the kids up, i'll take it! So here are some pics. I feel like such a bad mom though, because Carter went with my mother in law all day and i haven't gotten one of him yet...hopefully he didn't get his shirt all ruined and i can take one of him when he gets home. Me and Brody had a photo shoot though!
First of all: You look awesome!!! I am SO Jealous that you look that good so soon after having a baby!!! Second: Your boys are too cute! I love the last pic!
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
4 comments:
You 2 look great!!
Aw! I didn't even buy Irish outfits . Bad mommy..hehe! They look so cute. I love that bed spread too.
Brody's shirts were both from the $1 section at Target. They didn't have Carter's size so i just found a regular green shirt for him.
First of all: You look awesome!!! I am SO Jealous that you look that good so soon after having a baby!!! Second: Your boys are too cute! I love the last pic!
Post a Comment