Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Okay, Blogger is really ticking me off!
So, first my blog list was somehow deleted from my page. I never messed with any settings, just one day i logged on and it was gone. However, on my dashboard i still had the list of all the blogs i'm following, so i could keep up from that. Now, i just logged in and it says i'm not following any blogs. I'm way too busy and sleep deprived to have to go back and add every single one back, so i'm not. This is so annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Go to customize, then edit blog list and just hit save again. Log back out and then back in and see what happens. That happened to me before and I think that is what fixed it.
Mine does that all the time, but when I refresh it, it'll come back.
Post a Comment