Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brody's Two Week Appt

Brody had his two week check-up this morning. He is now up to 8lbs even. He was 7lbs 3 oz at 4 days old so he gained 13 oz in 11 days. At his 4 day check-up the doctor said she would like to see a gain of an ounce a day by this check-up so he actually surpassed that! That makes me feel so good because my body is able to fully nourish him! It's kind of funny though because Brody is still 3oz lighter at 2 weeks old than Carter was at birth! The doctor said he looks great and the next time we go back will be for his 2 month appointment, which will also be Carter's 3 year appointment. That should be interesting taking both boys at the same time, plus Brody will need shots. Ahhh! Oh, and just because it is so cute, here is a new picture of Brody. I swear i was getting smiles the other day, and here is what i was able to catch on camera.

I just thought this one was cute:


This was after his first bath-he found his thumb!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Aww, he's such a cute litte guy!

Kaycee said...

Hehe, I love little wrinkly newborns!
Wow, he's a little bit smaller than Carrah. She was almost 10lbs at her 2mo check. Eek!

House of Blues said...

OMG He looks ALOT like Cole did when he was a new born! Seriously I will have to find a pic!! He is such a cutie!!!