Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Third Trimester!

Sunday i turned 27 weeks, which means i'm in my 3rd trimester now! Yay!! Even though i only have less than 13 weeks left, it still seems like SO MUCH longer!!! My stomach is getting so big, there is no way i am going to be able to accommodate almost 3 more months of growing. I am running out of room as it is. I started working out on Sunday, just a little bit. I did some leg lifts, squats, lunges, and some versions of butt work outs from my tae-bo dvds. I also did some yesterday, too. I am sore today!! I am also really trying to eat healthier now. For a while all i was eating for lunch was fast-food. McDonald's, mainly. Brad and i were getting take-out a lot, too! I am making myself snack on fruit instead of Halloween candy, i'm only drinking maybe 1 or 2 pops a week, and making myself drink as much water as possible. As of yesterday i have gained 8 lbs, but i have a dr. appt tomorrow afternoon and i'm sure ill weigh more then b/c i always weigh more in the afternoon. Also, my ultrasound is tomorrow at 1pm!! I'm so excited to see the baby and find out for sure if it is another boy. I keep asking Carter what the baby is and he says "baby girl" and before my first ultrasound he always said "baby boy" so we will see. I'm still betting it's a boy, though! I've already bought some boy clothes and got all Carter's newborn and 0-3 month clothes washed and hung up so if it is a girl i have some returns to make and some reorganizing to do!

Here i am on Sunday at 27 weeks exactly.

Here i am yesterday.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

You look great! I can't beleive how far along you are. I hope the third trimester goes well. I can't wait to see some nesting pics.

Kara said...

Wow, third trimester already? 8lbs? You are doing great!

House of Blues said...

You look awesome!!