Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's a.......

boy! Yes, we are having another little boy! I'm excited and relieved to finally know for sure! Now i can really get cracking down on getting everything ready. Now i can take the tags off the outfits i bought and get them washed and ready. Everything looks great! He weighs 1 lb 13 oz, and i got to see his spine and arms and legs. He had his hands folded and fingers interlocked, and legs crossed at the ankles, just chillin'!! He wouldn't let us see his face, though, but i got a side profile shot of him. I also got the results from my glucose test, which was great! My iron is great, too, which is a relief b/c with Carter i had to take extra supplements. I've gained 8 lbs so far, not too bad i think. Too bad i got home and pigged out on junk food. I've been making myself eat really healthy the past few days and i think i deserve it! I have my next appt in 3 weeks and then i start going every 2 weeks. I'm so excited to be nearing the end! Here are the pics i got today, i don't know why she only gave me two, the lady was just rushing me again.

He has long, skinny feet!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Yay! I'm glad you found out for sure. Congrats on another little boy.

Karla said...

So exciting to finally know for sure!!! Yay!!! Congrats!

London said...

Glad you found out for sure, that must have been nerve-wracking! Have you got any names picked out yet??

Fullerton Family said...

Yay!!!! What a relief to know for sure!! Any name ideas yet??

Rebecca said...

CONGRATS!!!! I want to hear about names!

Steph said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Kaycee said...

Hmm..I thought I commented on this already. LOL!

Anyway CONGRATS!!! I'm glad you know for sure now. I can't tell anything from the pics. Don't you hate rude US techs :( Can't wait to hear the name yall have picked out!!