Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted!

I don't have anything interesting or witty to say about it, but i voted today! The place where we vote is right up the street from our apartment so i put Carter in the stroller and we walked up there at about 8:30 this morning. We only had to wait behind 2 or 3 people, but then i ended up being in the wrong line, so i had to go back around but we were only there for 10 minutes total. I was really happy to see tons of cars pulling in and out and on our way home i got stopped by a lady trying to find where she was supposed to vote. I gladly told her and feel good that i helped just one more person vote, no matter who she was going to vote for. I really hate being pregnant at such an emotional time for our country because i got choked up about 3 times today. Once on the way there, once while standing in line, and once while we were leaving. Dang hormones! Anyways, Go Vote!

2 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

At least you have pregnancy hormones to blame! I also got all emotional several times. I just feel so blessed that even though I may not like all of the choices we have, we still have them. And we are a major part of history today!

London said...

Way to go! I know I will cry when he gives his speech after he wins, and I'm not even pregnant!