Monday, November 17, 2008
I am so MAD!!!!
Last night i logged on to Babycenter and was just browsing the threads like normal. There were like 3 or 4 threads announcing that Target had a Britax carseat for $42.99 plus free shipping! After i read through some of the threads to make sure it was legit, I whipped out my wallet and went to buy it and of course, it is SOLD OUT. Someone bought one not even half an hour before i tried and got one! Ugh...i was in such a bad mood after that. I mean, i could have gotten a $279 carseat for $43!!! Seriously! That is my luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey Erin,
I ordered one but it got cancelled. I think about 90%+ got cancelled. It sounds like some got the Moo ones shipped but ALL of the Granite(what I ordered) ones were cancelled! Grr! I almost wish I had ordered the stupid cow print! haha
I hear ya girl!
Lisa
UGH, I know! I did the exact same thing and was SO mad! Dang, I swear I just have no luck with this sort of thing.
Post a Comment