I am 11 days postpartum today and am very happy with how i look. I've lost 17 of the 22 lbs i gained. So i have 5 lbs to go until i get to pre-preg weight but i want to lose more 10lbs total. My stomach has gone down so fast and i'm going to have to credit breastfeeding on that one. I didn't breastfeed Carter and i lost the weight very quickly after him, too and my stomach went down fairly quickly but it seems like i'm gaining tone back a lot faster this time and i am not even working out yet. I have not been sore at all after this baby, i have felt great ever since i had him! I can't wait to start working out! My butt and thighs need it.
This is right before we left for the hospital:

This is the 2nd night in the hospital:

This is this morning:

7 comments:
you look amazing. I Would be okay too if I didnt have so many damn stretch marks!!!
You look GREAT
Are you kidding me??? YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
WOW! You look fantastic!
Dude, I'm in awe. You look great!
Um..wow! You look awesome, AWESOME!
Holy Moly you look great! It has been 3 years and I am still working baby weight off!
Post a Comment